Daemian

Daemian's Profile

ProfileLast updated:

Hatena ID
Daemian
Self introduction

Yo, the name's Nowaki, most people call me Izaya. 92% of people were shocked when Orihime slapped Ulquiorra, if you were the other 8% that laughed, copy this. I people watch, so there's not much you need to know.