OnixStar

OnixStar's Profile

''A great leader must be a great follower''

ProfileLast updated:

Hatena ID
OnixStar
Description

''A great leader must be a great follower''

Self introduction

Hi everyone I'm Justin I am 14 years old I live in Maryland, and I like to draw I'll be anyones friend who am I to judge. 95% percent of the time I say yes and the other 5 percent is people who what me to be there boy friend -_- really only in the chatroom for 5 mins.

Friends: none T-T

Best Friends:*=some of the people who changed my life

Mallory*

Linda*

MTC*

Levi*

Silver*

Beth

Ambar

Mandy

Jmc spike

Talker

Island girl

Mathew

Gaups

Kim

etc

Bio:

I have a lot of famous friends island girl, moley fox, mandy, luis, jmc spike,luke if you remeber him also gaups. Talked to anthony, JR,gizmo,blue gem etc.

Highest rank: 27

Number of fans in one day: 30

Most star on one flipnote: 26,000

Highest most popluar number: 45

I look up to 2nd Coming I thik the best creator is Anthony,Legend EX, Gizmo isen't funny anymore

I've been on hatena for about a 1 year and 5 months I know it doesn't look like I've been on that long but I had a account on another dsi which I traded in for a 3ds Worth it! My friend gave me his old dsi. Mario is 9000 times better than Sonic. 2nd year anverserey-fail February 17, 2012 4:50 p.m. est.

Gender

Male

Age

13

Hobbies

drawing talking to friends

Special skills

drawing

Languages

learning french