EmoKitty♥

EmoKitty♥'s Profile

Meep- Bwahaha

ProfileLast updated:

Hatena ID
annajames
Nickname
EmoKitty♥
Description

Meep- Bwahaha

Self introduction

I'm James. You are...?

Punishment: getting moved for talking to your bff.

Solution:Talk louder across the room.

I'm Sorry= I don't give a crap that

I'm sorry I cant be the perfect girl

I'm sorry I cant do everything right

I'm sorry that you cant deal with me

I'm sorry I cant be the girl you want me to be

ADMIT IT.

at some point in your life you've Googled your name.

Work like you don't need the money

Love like you've never been hurt before

Laugh like you haven't felt the pain

Dance like no one is watching,

&L i v e like today will be your last.

Dear 10 year olds on Facebook

How are you in a complicated

relationship? What’d he do, steal

your animal bar?

The truth is,

you could slit my throat,

and with my last gasping breath,

I'd apologize for

bleeding on your shirt.



Pick the month you were born:

> January..... I kicked

> February... I loved

> March....... I karate chopped

> April......... I licked

> May.......... I jumped on

> June......... I smelled

> July.......... I did the Macarena With

> August...... I had lunch with

> September. I danced with

> October..... I sang to

> November.. I yelled at

> December.. I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:

> 1.............. a birdbath

> 2............. a monster

> 3............. a phone

> 4............. a fork

> 5............. a snowman

> 6............. a gangster

> 7............. my cell phone

> 8............. my dog

> 9............. my best friends' boyfriend

> 10............ my neighbor

> 11............ my science teacher

> 12............ a banana

> 13............ a fireman

> 14............ a stuffed animal

> 15............ a goat

> 16............ a pickle

> 17............ your mom

> 18............. a spoon

> 19............ a Smurf

> 20............ a baseball bat

> 21............ a ninja

> 22............ Chuck Norris

> 23............ a noodle

> 24............ a squirrel

> 25............ a football player

> 26............ my sister

> 27............ my brother

> 28............ an iPod

> 29............ a surfer

> 30............ a llama

> 31............ a homeless guy

Pick your fave colour:

> White...... because I'm cool like that

> Black....... because that's how I roll.

> Pink......... because I'm NOT crazy.

> Red......... because the voices told me to.

> Blue........ because I'mÂÂhot and I do what I want

> Green...... because I think I need some serious help.

> Purple...... because I'm AWESOME!

> Grey........ because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

> Yellow...... because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars

> Orange .... because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.

> Brown...... because I can.

> Other ....... because I'm a Ninja!

> None........ because I can't control myself

You see a Kid abusing a puppy with a baseball bat.

97% would yell “STOP!!!”

2% would Cheer

1% would take the baseball bat and hit the kid with it and take the puppy to the vet.

Post this on your profile if you are that 1%

FAKE VS. REAL

FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.

REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.

FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr./Mrs.

REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM.

FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.

REAL FRIENDS: Will sit next to you saying "Damn … that was fun!"

FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.

REAL FRIENDS: Cry with you.

FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.

REAL FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it’s yours.

FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.

REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.

FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.

REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.

FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.

REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I’M HOME!"

FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.

REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.

FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.

REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to what’s wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!

FAKE FRIENDS: Make you say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.

REAL FRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.

FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this.

REAL FRIENDS: Will repost it.

<body background="http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh106/MDIAZ562/Notes.jpg" bgcolor="red">

Gender

Female

Birthday

11-07

Hobbies

Listening to music, photography, drama

Likes

Celebrities liked Amy Lee
Fashion liked Band Tees / Converse / Skinny Jeans / Denim Jackets / Studded Belts
Games liked Minecraft / Wii Fit
Drinks liked 2 % milk / Strawberry Smoothies / Diet Coke
Food liked Mint Ice Cream / Hawiian Pizza / Lemon Chicken
Music liked Evanescence / Avril Lavigne
Web services liked Meez / E-mail
Books liked The Giver
TV Shows liked Drake and Josh / Mythbusters / Numbers
Sports liked Basketball
Characters liked Phineas / Ferb
Animals liked Cats / Little Dogs (Maltese, etc.)
Movies liked Hunger Games / Mirror Mirror